Saturday 28 March 2009

Happy Endings

I'm not a very female female. Always was a bit of a Tomboy. And I despise stereotypes, and much of stereotypically feminine behaviour just isn't me. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a fashion disaster, anything but a clothes horse. I don't watch the Fashion channel, and the Tyra Banks show is nowhere near as interesting to me as a NASA documentary.

But I cry at happy endings, and at weddings, and this one really got the waterworks going. I say that without apology.



Every girl's dream. Well, every transwoman's, if they're straight. Now pardon me, I need to get a hankie.

1 comment:

Doyu Shonin said...

I'm femme in presentation but almost half the people I know, including quite a few het males, are more "feminine" than me -- so it goes -- Can't base all my reality on fluff, that's supposed to be some kind of indicator? THANKS for what you do here ...

risa b